Midlands, Central and South Wales, South East England, London.
* We are happy to explore your requirements outside of this area and may be able to visit subject to the situation.
Our head office is in the Hereford/Wales border where Principal Consultant and accredited Expert Witness Mark Chester is based.
Mark founded the business back in 2005 having previously worked as the tree officer in a busy planning department, dealing with trees on potential development sites and Tree Preservation Orders. His aim has been to provide clients with a high-quality consultancy service.
Mark is a Chartered Arboriculturist and Fellow of the Arboricultural Association. He has been a Certified Arborist since 1999. He is our expert witness, becoming CUEW in 2012. He holds the Lantra PTI (2010) and TRAQ (2015) Tree Risk management credentials.
He has a passion to understand more about trees and how they function. Between 2009 and 2020, he ran the Consulting Arborist Society. Today, he edits The World of Trees.
Mark is your first point of contact. He has been working with trees since 1993.
Away from work, Mark enjoys looking at trees, reading and writing, and exploring history.
- Tree Safety Assessments
- TPO submissions and advise
- Trees & Planning (from initial feasibility assessment to implementing planning conditions)
- Planting schemes designed
- Amenity Tree Valuations
- Help with planning appeals
- Help with boundary disputes
- Expert Witness support